O, Oprah Magazine
Today was the first day of my O Magazine internship and despite the snow, ice and rain which gave me a bit of trouble this morning, I've officially fallen in love. The building, the people, my desk, the cafeteria (they have a frozen yogurt machine), the atmosphere, the energy... I could go on. It's exactly what I pictured and more. I'm so thrilled to be working here all semester!
UPDATE: I sat in a sales meeting with Gayle King and Susan Casey tonight. They are both such smart and inspiring women. I feel so lucky!
Wow, congratulations Kelly!!!! I can totally feel your excitement and energy... am loving it :)- gen
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you! It's inspiring for everyone else to see that you're doing something you love.
ReplyDeleteGo get em choney
So happy for you, Kelly! You deserve this!
ReplyDeleteOh and I have a goal for your 365: at least one picture of Oprah in the flesh. Think you can make it happen in the next 350ish days? ;)
You guys are awesome! <3
ReplyDelete