Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Feel Good Day
Today, I had a feel good type of day. What I did was, basically an array of things that put me in a good mood. I'll give you three examples.
First, I went to Dunkin' Donuts and picked up a blueberry iced coffee. I know it seems a little silly as it is freezing outside but I just love them.
I bought a pink snuggie. I've always wanted one and today was that magic day.
Last but not least, I had a much needed conversation with my twin sister Katie. I hung up in such a good mood, I was laughing like a huge dork all alone in my car. Lets just say, this certain conversation served as a reminder that we are definitely twin sisters. I say this mostly because of our self diagnosed "Belchere crazy gene". Although it gets us in a lot of trouble sometimes, it makes us, well, us.
UPDATE: I just checked my blog stats and it says that I have had 285 page views today! I am shocked. Unless this is some sort of glitch, I thought the only people who read this blog were the close family or friends of mine that I forced. This little piece of information definitely made me feel good too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment