On Sunday, Justin and I drove to Rhode Island for his uncle's 60th surprise birthday party! I knew I was in for a treat when a couple seconds after I walked into the house, his aunt assured me I had found "quite the catch". According to her, I was dating a "George Clooney" look alike. Of course, Justin was loving every second of this exchange. After listening to some funny stories about his uncle, devouring some delicious BBQ and a ginormous plate of desserts, Justin and I headed back to Boston just in time for the Super Bowl. We met a couple of Justin's friends (Dylan & Jamie and Dan & Kim) at Jerry Remy's to watch the game. To be honest, I didn't care much about who won or lost and entertained myself in other ways. For example, I got a huge kick out of these tiny, baby 7 ounce beer bottles which we ordered by the bucket full (refer to the picture). I also spent a lot of quality time with a delicious order of french fries. A great time was had by all and it was without a doubt, my favorite Super Bowl yet!
p.s: Justin don't kill me for using this picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment