Thursday, February 3, 2011
Stuck
"Life will teach you if you let it" - Oprah Winfrey
After seeing this quote in an issue of O Magazine during my internship today, I couldn't help but think about this morning when for a few, miserable hours my car was stuck in an ice trap, in the middle of a parking lot. Needless to say, it was not a very positive experience. After reading this quote however, I changed my mind. At the very least, I learned some valuable lessons this morning. Most of all, everything works out in the end, one way or another.
UPDATE: Instead of posting a picture of my sunken tire, I decided to post a cool picture I took this evening near Times Square. I want it to represent the much, much better mood I was in leaving work compared to when I came in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment