Monday, May 23, 2011

First Day at Time Inc.


Last night I got into NYC at around 11:30pm. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to spend my last night in Fairfield with my friends at the Grape. Instead, I was rushing to pack up and catch the last train to NYC.  Brendan, my cousin, is letting me crash at his apartment for a week or so until I figure out where I'm living and what I'm doing exactly. Lucky me, his apartment is only a TEN MINUTE walk from my office, so I have an extra hour or so in the morning to sleep.
As I said, today was my first day at my new job as Publishing Coordinator at All You. To be honest, today was a long day. I left feeling extremely overwhelmed by all the training. Not to mention, I am sick and running on very little sleep. I could barely keep my eyes open.
However, in the words of my cousin Rosie, "You will only have one first day."

No comments:

Post a Comment