Tonight my family finally arrived in Fairfield. To celebrate my graduation, my aunt hosted a delicious dinner at her house in Fairfield. I was so happy to be with my family *especially my sisters who I haven't be able to spend much time with*. After dinner and a delicious chocolate cake, my sisters, Rosie and I headed to my beach house. I was so excited for my sisters to meet all of my roommates and friends from Fairfield. Justin also made the trip from Boston so he could celebrate with us. After a few drinks, I took my sisters, Rosie and Justin to the Grape. It was chaos. People were literally packed into the bar, shoulder to shoulder. Although it was so crowded and everyone was covered in sweat, I think everyone enjoyed themselves (especially me!). I was so proud to introduce my beautiful family to everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment