Today was Sam's Birthday! Jess, Sam and I started the day by going to a wonderful brunch at Greenhouse Grill. Then, Sam and I spent a couple hours shopping. It was nice to get out of the house and enjoy the beautiful day. After that, Sam went to dinner with Jack and we got right to work. We set up all the yummy desserts and decorations to surprise her when she got back. At approximately 8:50pm Sam entered the house and a bunch of us jumped out of our hiding places and surprised her! We sang happy birthday and she blew out her candles. It was a success! I've never really planned a surprise party before but for my first time I think it went superb! It was so nice to see her smiling and surrounded by her close friends.
Happy Birthday Sam! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment