Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Friendly Toast

Justin and I woke up really in the mood for pancakes, so we decided to give The Friendly Toast a try. Justin had heard a lot of buzz about the restaurant and and the delicious breakfast options. The decor was really quirky and eclectic. There were all sorts of funky gadgets and art pieces adorning the walls.
It was really crowded but we were able to grab a seat at the bar. The menu was quite elaborate, making it hard for me to make a decision. I eventually decided on the Pumpkin Pancakes and the Herb Omelet. Justin had the Coconut Pancakes and the New Hampshire's Finest Omelet. To our surprise the one pancake order delivered a pancake bigger than my head. It was a ton of food but we were excited about the potential leftovers. 
The food was incredible. I especially liked the pumpkin pancakes. They were warm and had gooey chocolate pieces in scattered throughout. They were amaaaaaaaaaaaazing. 
It was a great start, to a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment