Monday, April 11, 2011

Shop Shop Shop


Justin and I went to the Stamford mall to do a little shopping today. First, we stopped in sunglass hut to get Justin a new pair of Ray Bans. Thanks to me, we picked the perfect pair ;). I must say, he looks great in them! On our way to Zara, I spotted Bare Minerals. I've been wanting to try out some of their makeup for awhile. Lucky for me, they were doing a promotional makeup application and had discounts on the products they were using. Of course, I jumped right in. Justin was less than amused but he kept himself busy taking silly pictures of me and cracking jokes with the makeup artists. After my makeover, we headed to Zara. I filled my arms with great potential excited about the Spring collection. Justin was not as thrilled but did browse the men's section. In the end, Justin was the only one that ended up getting anything! I was too overwhelmed and promised myself I'd come back when I had more time. Nonetheless, it was a successful shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment