Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Special

Justin got into Fairfield pretty late tonight. We wanted to find a place to watch the game and get some late night food. Meaning, he wanted to find a place to watch the Red Sox game and I was hungry. We drove to a couple different places but all the restaurants kitchens were closed. Fairfield on a Sunday night is comparable to a ghost town. There's not a person in sight and everything is closed down. Well, almost everything. A bartender at the Southport Brewery suggested we try Archie Moores.  Sure enough, they were still serving and we were able to get a table right next to a TV. Justin ordered the wings and some sort of meat panini. I decided on the special. It seemed to be a mexican inspired dish. It contained rice, steak, mushrooms, cheese, peppers etc. Lets just say, there's a reason why they aren't a mexican restaurant. Next time, I'll stick to the wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment