I apologize everyone. I've been really slacking with my blog posts. I've gone from trying to relay interesting happenings in my day, motivational messages and inspiring stories to blogging about how bored and miserable I am.
Truth be told, things have been a little stressful for me recently. Graduation is approaching quickly and I feel completely unprepared. The job search is giving me daily anxiety attacks and I just want to hit the pause button. Obviously, this stress is all relative. Others are dealing with much more severe stresses. All of the natural disasters occurring around the world for example, my stress is nothing compared to those suffering right now. Compared to them, my issues are entirely insignificant.
Having said that, the point is, I'll try to do much better! Mostly because I want to look back on this year long blog experiment and remember positive things. The things I've learned, how I've grown and other corny ideas of that nature.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday!

Don't apologize Kelly! Everyone has their ups and downs throughout the year. I know I do. I like that you're honest enough to tell us that you're feeling down. I hope things are starting to look up though... I know this time of life is very overwhelming... but I know you'll get through it and be SUCCESSFUL! You are smart and beautiful and I know you are going to do something great with your life after graduation. Congratulations on being so close to the end... can't wait to (hopefully) see you in a few weeks when you finish!
ReplyDeleteYou're the best Adriane. That made me smile. I just read your post about Kevin's surprise party. You're such a loving wife and mother! I can't wait to see you either!! Soon I hope. Have a great Easter :)
ReplyDelete