Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bye Bye Puerto Rico

The five of us woke up extremely early to get to the airport to catch our flight back to JFK. Truthfully, I felt very sad to leave. To put it simply, I could not have asked for a more incredible spring break or a more perfect group of girls to spend it with. It was the first time in awhile I felt completely and absolutely happy. It may sound clique but I could not stop smiling and not a day went by that I didn't laugh until I cried. Each day we took advantage of every opportunity presented to us and did not waste a second. Puerto Rico is an amazing place, without a doubt, but it was the people I was with that truly made the trip what it was. Sam, Elena, Sara, Kim, Shea I LOVE YOU! I will cherish the memories of this trip forever.

‎"Friends are the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter, but most importantly, treasure the memories."

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment