Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Rochelle

Today, Sara, Kim, Sam and I drove to New Rochelle. We all stayed at Shea's house because we had to get up SUPER early and fly to Puerto Rico on Sunday morning. It was a great night, to say the least. We did some last minute shopping for the trip and got slightly carried away with the travel sized goodies at a little store convenience store near Shea's house. To top off the day, Shea's parents so kindly took us out to a delicious Italian dinner. We had bread, pizza, pasta, chicken, more bread, amaaaazing chocolate cake and cannolis. We joked that it wasn't the best meal to kick off bikini season but completely worth it! Besides, all the laughing I was doing gave me a great ab work out. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO PUERTO RICO TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment