Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Happy Birthday Shea!
Today was Shea's birthday. After having margarita's and fries by the pool and spending the afternoon relaxing, it was time to shower up and get ready for dinner. While we were getting ready Sara, Kim, Sam and I made a few preparations to surprise the birthday girl. One surprise included a special room service delivery of champagne and strawberries. For dinner we chose an Italian restaurant at our hotel. The bread basket was amazing, we had three. After dinner we set up a little pregame presentation complete with gummy bears, pretzel M&Ms, tequila, champagne and wine. Jacqui, Mike and Elena came over to join us. When they arrived we surprised Shea with a scrumptious chocolate cake and a card from each of us. She seemed to really enjoy all the attention ;), I think I even saw a couple tears of happiness (She'll tell you she had lotion in her eye). After this we went to an Irish Pub called Shannon's. I don't think I'll ever forget this night as long as I live. After a few drinks and some socializing, a live band started to play. Obviously, we headed straight for the dance floor. As the music picked up and the dance floor became more crowded, we really started to get into the music. When I say we danced the night away, I mean we danced the night away. Four hours later, we were still jumping up and down, fist pumping and busting out dance moves we've only ever practiced alone, in front of the mirror. There were dance battles, several casualties (Shea) and lots of hands flying around in the air. An old man was so excited, he peed his pants. It was surreal looking around at all my best friends dancing, with huge smiles plastered on their faces, without a care in the world. It was an amazing night. Happy Birthday to Shea !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment