(This picture is kind of ridiculous but I wanted to show someone my cute, little desk and there you have it. )
Today involved some good and some bad. As for the bad, I feel a serious cold coming on. My throat, nose, eyes and chest have that you're-definitely-getting-sick feeling. I bought a bag of cough drops, some DayQuil and moved on. As for the good, my internship was full of excitement. I sat in an issue meeting with Gayle King today. She never fails to light up the entire room and make everyone laugh. She tells stories, she's always expressive and open- she just has a special energy about her. It's exciting to be around people like that. Also, today is the 100th anniversary of International Women's Day. This day celebrates women of the past and inspires women of current and those of the future. This day provides a unique and global opportunity to reignite, inspire and channel women's equality for the future. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment