Monday, March 21, 2011
Rainbow
Today we took full advantage of the beautiful day we woke up to this morning. The sun was shining and there were barely any clouds in the sky. We threw on our bikini's, indulged in a little Starbucks breakfast and hit the beach. The sun was hotter than ever but the breeze from the ocean kept us cool. For lunch Elena and Jacqui picked us up and took us to one of their favorite restaurants for pizza and sangria. It was delicious. The best part of the whole day was in the late afternoon. We were all laying by the pool and Kim spotted a beautiful rainbow. I haven't seen one in years. It was clear and bright but was only visible few minutes. I think it was a sign that the rest of our week would be as lucky as spotting that rainbow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks so beautiful there! I bet you had an amazing time... I have missed your updates!
ReplyDelete